Boar's head

The Edinburgh Directory for 1773-74

Boar's head


Williamson's Directory for the City of Edinburgh, Canongate, Leith, and Suburbs, From the 25th May 1773, to 25th May 1774, Being the First Published. Printed in Exact Facsimile, with a Prefatory Note. Edinburgh: William Brown, 1889.

 

ADVOCATES and CLERKS, &c.

 
Nisbet John, writer, admitted, cowgate-head.
 

MERCHANTS.

 
Nisbet Alexander, lawn-market.
 

DIFFERENT EMPLOYMENTS.

 
Nisbet Charles, confectioner, Kinloch's close.
Nisbet William, weaver, potter-row port.
Nisbet Mrs, upper baxters close.
 

[Return to the Origins Page] [Return to the Home Page]